We are looking for a qualified Account Manager to join our business development team. You will supervise accounts to ensure client needs are met. You will also be responsible for creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities with new and existing clients.
If you're customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude, this position is for you. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. We also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote Munichain.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
- Collaborate with other account managers and representatives to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience
- Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
- Identify and approach potential clients
- Ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team
- Organize meetings with the sales team to ensure all members are on board and deliver within deadlines
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager at a senior level
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Team management skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or relevant field preferred