Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and technical project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of C#, Microsoft Blazor, .NET Framework, and the Azure platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree